Monday 23 May 2011

Sticking with it!

Many of you will know that I've been involved in marathon running/fundraising through the www.getinvolved.biz project. I decided to focus all my energy & attantion on that...hence my longer than usual absence from this blog! It's been a 6 month committment which I'm glad I've done...never again! The training & running has provided many rich metaphores for life & business etc. I looked like one of those people who simply should not be running at all. I developed a stabbing pain in my hip at about 20 miles. That's when a really good reason why is needed. Crossing the line with my sister is s pretty powerful reason to carry on.I'm now speaking around the country about the parallels between life/marathon etc...I WILL post more regularly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment